ROI-Driven paid search optimization
Want Peace of Mind? Our Google Premier Partner and Certified Google Ads experts manage your campaigns. We get your brand in front of the right customer in the right place, at the right time, and on the right device. Our solutions are designed to increase your ROI.
What is paid ad advertising and how does it work?
Advertisers bid against each other in real-time auctions to get preferential ad placement. How do you get preferential ad placement?
The downside is not everyone that clicks will convert to a paying customer however considering the ads are highly targeted at users searching for key search terms the audience is refined to your benefit. Once they click they should be sent to your website or landing page. If properly designed the page content should prompt a user to take immediate action. If the page isn’t constructed properly those clicks can add up to mounting losses instead of sales.
A combination of organic SEO and paid ads should be used to diversify risk and to deliver both short, medium, and long-term results. Since SEO can take three to six months to kick in, paid ads offer instant gratification.
Control cost with Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising
You determine the maximum daily, weekly, or monthly investment that you would like to allocate to advertise where your target market spends most of its time. Once that budget is met you can dictate whether or not you want to increase the amount or not.
If you want to maximize return on investment (ROI) you need help from experienced experts with the right resources to implement data-driven decisions while managing your campaign to fruition.
Normally when you Google competitive terms the first thing you will see is “Google ads”. AKA as biddable media or Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising. Every time someone clicks on that ad you “pay per click”. The downside is not everyone that clicks will convert to a paying customer however considering the ads are highly targeted at users searching for key search terms.
A combination of organic SEO and paid ads diversify risk and also deliver both short, medium, and long-term results. Since SEO can take three to six months to kick in, paid ads offer instant gratification.
Why does our PPC process successfully converts viewers to customers?
- We help you Establish or redefine goals for your campaign.
- We Create personas of the audience you are targeting.
- We Analyze competitors paid ads.
- We do Keyword Research with your input or you can leave the selection of keywords to us.
- We Analyze and Learn more about the keywords your potential customers are searching for, as well as the keywords your competitors are currently targeting and ranking for.
- We Provide an estimate of how much you should expect to pay for specific keywords per click. We use Google keyword planner combined with our in-house process and digital ad expertise.
- We help you select paid advertising platforms: Google, Facebook & Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Once you decide your monthly ad spend budget and we take care of the bidding. This is one area where pros add significant value.
- Ad Creation and structure- Bids are essential, but ad quality matters too.
- We Monitor Quality Scores (how searchers respond to your ads).
- We create enticing ad copies and creative works that encourage customers to click based on ad research and data.
- We create and optimize your website or landing page for a great user experience, click-through rate (CTR), and conversions with effective calls to action (CAT).
- We Manage your Campaign to Fruition. Once your ads are running we “watch them like a hawk”. Our team is responsible for managing and tweaking bids determining when there is an opportunity for ad value bidding and also where the cost exceeds the value.
- We Monitor Keyword search queries, click-through rates, and your average position.
- Persistent Continuous Review of performance analytics and continuous optimization of the campaign.
There are numerous demographics and user interest targeting options. The two primary categories of ads are:
Search ads – results from a user searching for specific key search terms; They answer a specific inquiry and usually appear on a Search Engine Results Page (SERP) providing a user what they are looking for. You can even target your competitor’s name so that when users search your ad appears.
Display ads – results from specifically targeting a user’s profile, demographic data, and interests so when a user is using an app or searching the web the ad will appear.
If you are organically at the top of searches you should still use paid advertising to keep yourself at the top and gain more market share!
We can create and manage your digital ad campaigns on just about any platform you choose!
The proof is in the numbers
of small businesses invest in pay-per-click advertising (Clutch.io, 2018)
of PPC clicks come from mobile (WordStream, 2019)
of marketers use PPC ads for lead generation (Formstack, 2016)
FAQs about paid search management
Looking to learn more about paid search management for your business? Browse our FAQs:
Paid search is a digital marketing strategy that involves online ads that appear at the top of search engine results pages (SERPs). Paid search ads typically look similar to organic search listings but have a label that distinguishes them as ads.
With paid search management services, you can expect a dedicated team of experts who will meticulously review and analyze your campaigns, ensuring that they align with your business objectives. Through continuous optimization, they will fine-tune your advertisements to maximize their effectiveness, reaching the right audience at the right time.
When it comes to paid search ads, Google Ads serves as a prime example of how the process works. Google Ads allows advertisers to bid on specific keywords they want their ads to appear for. When a user conducts a search on Google, the platform uses various factors such as keywords, ad settings, bids, and ad quality score to determine which ads to display.
Paid search can indeed be a valuable addition to your marketing strategy for several reasons: Audience Research, Precise Targeting, Quick Results, Bottom-of-the-Funnel Leads, Supplementing Organic Search Results. By leveraging the advantages of paid search, businesses can effectively target their audience, generate qualified leads, achieve faster results, and enhance their overall online visibility and conversion rates.