You are at the right place. Here are some of the frequently asked questions by our clients to help you get started in your journey with Corunit
FAQs about paid search management
Looking to learn more about paid search management for your business? Browse our FAQs:
If we are provided all the files, media and content within the first week we are retained the typical turnaround time is between 3-4 weeks.
After you choose how many pages, scope of work, and detailed custom work such as integrations or custom code we will design and build a responsive website with all the latest “bells and whistles”.
All of our 3+ page SEO friendly websites projects include:
- 1 year of hosting, maintenance, revisions, updates, and edits.
- SSL Certificate
- Onboarding call
- Project manager
- Standard plugins- -(Simple history, Google XML, Yoast SEO, Yoast Breadcrumb, Divi booster, One-Click Accessibility plugin, Smush Pro, and WooCommerce.
- Upload up to 3 blogs per month (client provides content).
- Up to 5 approved plugins (Integration costs not included)
- Up to 25 product uploads
- Backups and updates
- Between 10-100 images depending on what website package you choose
- Payment processing setup for PayPal, Stripe, or Square.
- On-going website maintenance
- Up to 2,000 words of repurposed website copy (written/edited by our team using information available online or provided in the order form)
- Revisions after initial copy is delivered
- Customization- you may choose fonts, colors, media, text, contact form fields and settings and reorganization or duplication of existing sections.
- Urgent support if your site is down.
- Health checks upon request and on entry into the backend.
- Backend updates quarterly to WP stability version, plugins, and themes.
- SSL Certificate
Free Gift: Website Audit and Business Detailed Citation Snapshot. (Allow 24-48 hours for our software to run for detailed analysis and data.)
That depends on what service(s) you select. Most services are available upon activation but for some we will conduct an onboarding call and discuss strategy, goals, needs, and expectations followed by letting you know what we will need from you to complete the work
Our team of experts are always willing to help and are always available. There are a couple of factors to consider: what services you retained us for and what level of service you choose. Upon activating services you will be provided contact details of the staff members assigned and handling the work. They will also reach out.
We have both options. You can pay for the website monthly or upfront. The monthly option requires a year commitment and is available for 5+ page websites.
Once the hosting is canceled your website will archive for up to 30 days. Prior to cancellation you can request a copy of your website from our team.Toggle Content
Yes! We use the GTranslate plugin for this service. The free version uses Google’s standard translation service. However, if you would like to edit those translations, you will need to purchase the premium version
We SAVE our clients MONEY and help them WIN the game!