“In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity”- Tsun Tzu
Customer Journeys commence online over 80% of the time with many options to choose from. Your customers are:
- Researching products, services, reviews, and prices.
- Comparing options and searching for the right fit.
- Review valuable insights, data, reports, or videos.
Effective Marketing Tips
- Develop a robust online (and offline) brand presence
- Optimize SEO
- Build and manage your online reputation
- Categorize buyers into generational and products or services purchased in marketing buckets to make marketing campaigns more effective which results in higher conversions of new paying customers acquired.
- Create personalized marketing campaigns for targeted buyer groups.
- Increase referrals from customers and colleagues through outreach.
- Maximize revenue opportunities and lower cost-to-conversion (average total spend to acquire each patient)
- Improve customer retention and loyalty by always keeping existing them in the loop.
- Evaluate Campaign Performance
- Audit of your website
- Checking of overall website visibility, responsiveness and compatibility.
- Evaluate your brand’s overall reputation & authority online.
- Illustrate your unique value propositions (UVPs**)
- Create various subsets of buyers based on their demographics.
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”– Chinese Proverb
What are consumers searching for?
Offering a clear pathOther consumers experience in the form of reviews before they commit. They derive an opinion before they even utilize your product or service and want a seamless experience.
Patrons want to see consistency wherever they see your information so they know they are making a wise decision choosing your business.